Competition between pharmaceutical producers, specially on foreign market, makes the financial offer the key element for signing a contract.
We assist from initial negotiation of a contract to final financial settlement for discount without or with recourse of the following contracts with short and medium payment terms:
- Letter of credit or Letter of guarantee;
- Promissory notes or bills of exchange with Bank Aval;
- Corporate risk transactions, on a case by case basis, with promissory notes or bills of exchange;
- Invoices with payments terms minimum 60 days;
- We provide confirmation on open or silent basis, issued by International Banks, for unconfirmed L/C with payment against documents.
- Financing without recourse of the deferred payment;
- 100% Financing on a fixed interest rate basis;
- Financing facilities outside the Company’s existing Banking credit lines;
- In case of financing without recourse, removes accounts receivables, bank loans and contingent liabilities from the balance sheet;
- Relieves the Company of administration and collection burden.